Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Is It Spring Yet?

Hello all! It's been almost a week since my last update BUT I now have a little time at a computer to let you all know what I've been up to! It's been pretty hectic lately with my losing my job and now trying to move into the new place, but overall I've been pretty happy with how things are going.

Today will be my last day moving since my lease at the old place ends tomorrow so I'm spending tonight working on it. The new place is SO exciting! I cant wait to decorate everything and make it a home for us to love. I've picked out colors for all of the rooms (grey in the bathroom, purple and steel in the bedroom, beige in the living room, and red in the kitchen). I also want to get a few decals to put words on the walls ("I have found the one whom my soul loves" for the bedroom etc etc). So far so good with moving and the dogs are taking it really well too! I'm working on litter box training them and keeping them from having accidents on the floor. I'm proud to say only one accident so far!

As far as my goals are going I'm kinda falling behind on some things due to the move. I haven't been to the gym in almost a week (but I plan to go tomorrow) and it's killing me! I also need to weigh in and see where I am. Chris bought a scale but I don't think it's right because it says I've lost 5 pounds! I did finish my book I wanted to read this month, start another book, start my craft project for the month (scrabble tile coasters), and started my "Light The Night" page (please donate even a dollar if you can) . After tonight once things are settled in I'm going grocery shopping and sticking to my meal plans every night. I also am still hoping to take Chris on a weekend road trip for his birthday and should have some extra money to put towards it.

My MAJOR goal now is to get one full time job. So far no luck but I am promising myself that I will have one soon and be able to relax and enjoy life more fully. At this point I would take any job that is on salary until I can find somethings I love.

Next week Chris is on spring break and we plan to take sometime to enjoy the nice weather we're supposed to be getting by spending a day at Yellow Springs and taking the dogs to the puppy park for a good long time. I went to Young's Dairy (a ice cream shop/dairy farm/petting zoo/mini golf/more) with my mom over the weekend and had a really great time so I can't wait to go back with Chris. They have the best ice cream, food, cheese curds, and more!


Young's Dairy!
Here are the things that I'd like to have done by the next time I update
-Be totally unpacked and start decorating by having the kitchen and bathroom painted.
-Keep dogs on track with litter box training
-Work out and weigh in (I now live down the street from the YMCA! By by long drive!)
-Grocery shop and stick with meal plans
-Finish second book and take them back to the library
-Finish my scrabble coasters and mail them to Colleen
-Have plans made for Chris's birthday (and a gift)
-Have all of my laundry done and wash new sheets
-But a slip cover for the new couch.

So there's what's going on with me now! What's new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment