Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Biggest Loser!

Tonight I am taking on a challenge to help motivate me with my weight loss. My two sisters, myself, and my friend Sarah are all competing against each other in our own "biggest loser" competition! We're each putting in $20 toward whoever loses the highest percentage of weight in two months. We've all recently joined the YMCA to help motivate  each other to succeed, yay! I'm feeling really good about things this week and trying to keep busy. I think working out is really helping me feel more peppy!

Yesterday I bought a "home manicure" set because I've been wanting to have pretty nails but I don't want to spend $20 every time I want them done. The kit was only $6.00 and I can use it like 50 times! I feel so girly and pretty! Last night Chris and I went out for his brother's girlfriend Sarah's birthday. It was a really fun night overall (maybe a LITTLE too much fun for having to wake up at 4:45am with a headache).

I've also come to the decision that when I move I will be litter training my dogs to avoid accidents or having to crate them when I'm not home. They're both really small and I think it will be good for them because it will give them the chance to go potty whenever they need to and not have to hold it till I'm home or wake up with them. I've also been pretty on top of my goals for this week (other than that darn laundry and packing!). I'll check back with you guys soon and let you know how things are going!


Oh hia! I is Jasper....pets me peas?

Financial Goals-Move $50 from debit into Chris and I's savings (I got a free $50 for signing up for ING!)-Dump spare change into our "penny jar"-Pay rent, car payment, new rent
-Extra money goes to pay off debt

Health Goals
-Eat breakfast more often (3 days in and still going strong!)
-Butt's and Gut's and Zumba at the YMCA 4-5 times this week (going tonight for the second time this week!)
-Nightly beauty regiment (only missed last night....see above's "too much fun" comment)
-More veggies and fruits this week (opps!)
-Look more into signing up for "warrior dash" (SOLD OUT! I'm so sad, I've decided to do a triathlon with my sister instead).

ECT Goals
-Put in as many job applications as possible (even had an interview this week! Should know more about it soon!)
-Pack (Not so good at that)
-Continue sorting out clothes to donate (In progress)
-Start "Light the Night" page (I keep forgetting)
-Request off moving days and get friends to help with large items

2 comments:

  1. Ohh good luck with your weight loss goals! This sounds like a great idea. I wanted to get back to my wedding weight this year. Honestly all I've done is stop eating fast food and its been magically slipping away. It's hard though because running through fast food is much easier than cooking every night!
    xoxo,
    Cat @Budggetblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, I'm trying to eat breakfast more as well... it's harder than people think! Also, I have recently become OBSESSED with zumba! It is so fun! You don't feel like you are working out at all until the next day when you are all sore! Andd I'm doing Warrior Dash in two weeks down in Texas! I'll let you know how it goes!

    thanks for following my blog! I'm already really enjoying yours! :)

    ReplyDelete