Monday, February 28, 2011

16 DAYS AND COUNTING!!

Only 16 more days until it's time for the new apartment! That means it's time to suck it up and....PACK....ew! Like most people who have ever moved I HATE packing. Because I spent 4 years in college I moved a lot from dorm to dorm, home for summer, new apartments, etc. One would imagine that after all of that moving I would be an expert, but alas no. So with packing in mind here is a quick update of my weekend/up coming goals for the week, and some pics.


Chris has been in a bowling league for about 50 weeks now and tomorrow is his second to last day so I decided to make cupcakes. I bought these cute little "finger bowling" games at The Party Store for $2 a set (I bought 4 sets) so I could put "pins" on top of the cupcakes. I set out to make 40 but ran out of batter after 36. I think they came out pretty cute, I can't wait to drop them off to the guys tomorrow!
Chris and I at the Party Store. Happy early Easter!

Now time to get to my "to-do" list for this week.

Financial Goals
-Move $50 from debit into Chris and I's savings (I got a free $50 for signing up for ING!)
-Dump spare change into our "penny jar"
-Pay rent, car payment, new rent
-Extra money goes to pay off debt

Health Goals
-Eat breakfast more often (Started off well today with a wheat bagel thing with reduced fat peanut butter!)
-Butt's and Gut's and Zumba at the YMCA 4-5 times this week
-Nightly beauty regiment (did pretty well on this last week)
-More veggies and fruits this week
-Look more into signing up for "warrior dash"

ECT Goals
-Put in as many job applications as possible
-Pack
-Continue sorting out clothes to donate
-Start "Light the Night" page (I keep forgetting)
-Request off moving days and get friends to help with large items


I'm sure I have more things that have just slipped my mind but this is a good start for this week. I also forgot to post my "starting weight" that I found out last week. With a sigh I admit my "starting weight" is 137 pounds. Now I know this doesn't sound like a lot but keep in mind I am only 4 foot 11 inches tall. I can't wait to see the payoff and watch that number go down!

No comments:

Post a Comment