Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Checking In!

Halfway through the week now and time for a check in on how my goals are going. Just a quick post but wanted to keep holding myself responsible for accomplishing things (or not accomplishing them).

Financial Goals
-Deposit Cash into debit account
-Pay school loans
-Draft invoice for work and deposit paycheck (haven't gotten check yet to deposit)
-Visit YMCA to see about joining  (JOINED!)

Health Goals
-Eat breakfast at least 4 days this week (only once out of three days. Not the best start)
-Vitamins everyday (So far so good!)
-Stretch, beauty regiment, and relax with a good book (Epic fail on this one)
-Cook a healthy dinner (does sloppy Joe's count as healthy? No? Oops.Well at least I made broccoli)

ETC Goals
-Finish up on all laundry and put away (Halfway through!)
-Clean bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, and living room   (Although I want to keep de-cluttering everyday)
-Donate clothing that no longer fits to make more closet room (Still haven't started. Hopefully tonight)
-Start "Light The Light" team page (Not started yet)


Tonight I plan to get the closet started, finish laundry, start the Light The Night page, go to Zumba, and keep up on my vitamins, beauty regiment, and relax with a good book. I also want to try to squeeze in going to the library if I have time. I'll let you know how it goes! And I promise to have some more interesting posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment