Monday, February 14, 2011

Welcome!

Hello everyone! Let me start out by introducing myself if I may. My name is Amber Lynn Hall, I'm 24 and I live in Ohio...See, don't you feel like you already know me? No? Ok, well here's a bit more then.

About Me

 I spent four lovely years at Ohio University where I studied Video Production and Theater and had the time of my life. Now I am 2 years out of college and working my way through life one mess and one success at a time. I have three jobs that take up most of my time (I work at a radio network, a production company, and a restaurant). BUT soon I hope to quit the restaurant gig (stay tuned for details). I have two sweet puppies named Lola and Hostess that brighten my day everyday. I also have a handsome boyfriend, Chris, who helps me hold it all together when I feel like I'm falling apart.


Hostess, Me, and Lola

Why I'm Doing This

I'm starting this blog as a way to inspire myself to follow through on my goals, and to have a way to remind myself when I do something I'm proud of. I've always been really good at setting goals...I'm also good at half finishing a project and then giving up. SO on that note, let's hit the ground running!

No comments:

Post a Comment