Monday, February 21, 2011

What A Rollercoaster!

SO, as of last count (Thursday) I had posted some goals and small steps for the weekend to kick start all my goals moving. WELL that sadly didn't go so well. On Thursday morning shortly after making that post I got some pretty upsetting news concerning my job (wont go into details, lets just say time for me to make a new start). Unfortunately that news threw a major wrench in my mood for the day and my goals took a backseat to my need to go home and cry in bed. Lucky for me I have an amazing boyfriend who picked me up (literally) and assured me things will always get better. And in the following days, it did!

After the bad start to the weekend things really did look up starting on Friday when I found out I got my new apartment! I can't wait to move and start saving TONS of money with my new lower rent! I worked two shifts this weekend at my restaurant job but other than that the rest of the weekend was pretty calm and easy, went to lunch with my friend and her boyfriend, and went shopping with Chris (only spent $10 because I bought Chris some Power Rangers PJ pants on clearance and bought an air freshener for my car).

All though I didn't get much done this weekend I did get SOME of my goals taken care of (the biggest being getting my new apartment! YAYS!)



                                    My beautiful niece Ava on a coaster at Kings Island last year.


-Deposit change jar into Chris and I's "spare change account".
-Deposit cash in the house into debit account
-2 loads of laundy  (including sheets)
-Quick sweep of clutter and trash
-Clean out leftovers in fridge

Time to set some new goals for THIS week! Here we go!

Financial Goals
-Deposit Cash into debit account
-Pay school loans
-Draft invoice for work and deposit paycheck
-Visit YMCA to see about joining

Health Goals
-Eat breakfast at least 4 days this week
-Vitamins everyday
-Strech, beauty regiment, and relax with a good book
-Cook a healthy dinner

ETC Goals
-Finish up on all laundry and put away
-Clean bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, and livingroom
-Donate clothing that no longer fits to make more closet room (my new apartment dosn't have a walk in closet).
-Start "Light The Light" team page

SO, there are some goals for this week. I also have small things I'd like to do that aren't really worth listing. This week WILL be better than last!





2 comments:

  1. busy lady you sound like me :) cute pic! great post girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your job Amber - I hope it works out for the best. Sometimes the worst things do tend to push us in another (better) direction.

    As for your goals, love 'em. I'd like to join in..... but do we have to do ALL the laundry? ;) I'm like the little devil on your shoulder.... Did I mention I hate laundry and mine is backed up like crazy despite my attempt to do a load a day?

    ReplyDelete