Thursday, February 17, 2011

Steps In The Right Direction...

Today I'm taking a few small steps in the right direction toward meeting my goals. I think the best way to stick with things it to take small steps, not big ones that are easily frustrating and quickly make me want to give up. I'll let you know soon how these steps go and how the next few days go, however I tend to stay away from my computer on the weekends so no promises of new posts till Monday.



Financial Steps
-Spend NO cash today, I have a full tank of gas and food in the fridge. No need to splurge today
-Deposit change jar into Chris and I's "spare change account". We set this up as a fun way to put aside some extra cash toward our wedding. There is a local bank in town that allows you to set up a savings account for only $5.00 and after you have joined you can use the "coinstar" in the bank for free and deposit the cash straight into your accout. Take that .10 cents on the dollar "coinstar" in Walmart!
-Deposit cash in the house into debit account



Health Goals
-Enjoy a healthy lunch of tuna on a bagel thin, yogurt, and fruit (SO hard to pass up the chips and dip)
-Zumba at the YMCA with my sisters and some extra ab, arm, and booty work
-Find out my actual "starting weight", but don't dwell on it or let it bring me down.
-Take all vitamins
-Strech, nightly beauty regiment, relax, and in bed at a good hour with a book



ETC Goals
-2 loads of laundy  (including sheets)
-Quick sweep of clutter and trash
-Clean out leftovers in fridge
-Go through tee shirts and donate ones that no longer fit or are unwanted

Time to hit the ground running and see how much I can get done today! I would really like to have all of my cleaning done before I hit the gym (class stars at 7:10) so I can come home and relax without having to worry about anything. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment