Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More Valentines Day Goodies!

Yesterday I went to The Christmas Tree Shop and Target to check out post-Valentines Day sales (since I still had some people to shop for). To my surprise Christmas Tree Shop already had their Valentines Day items marked down by 90%! I only spent around $6.00 and I got four bags worth of items! I used these items to make a gift basket for my sister, my niece, my friend Becky, and also to brighten the day of some of my parents co-workers (I left treats on their desks for them to find the next morning). I also bought some items to save and use for my wedding, two cake stands, color your own kids crafts (to keep the kiddos entertained durring the reception) and cute favor bags. I will use these items on my "candy bar" at the wedding. Sadly later on when I went home I noticed that they did ring some of my items in wrong so I over-payed by around $2-$3 but I got such an amazing deal I don't mind the over site. I also went to Target, and although their markdowns were only 50% off I still picked up some items that I had picked out for my friend Becky back when they were full price. Total spent at both stores- $8.84.

Christmas Tree Shop-Cost Breakdown
Heart Vase- .90
Paint Your Own Set- .90
(2) Pink Cake Stands- .30 each
(2) Snowglobes- .25 each
(4) Roses- .12 each
Dog Shirt- .15
Cupcake Picture Frame- .05
(2) Candy Hearts Pot- .20 each
(2) Heart Tealight Holders (set of 3)- .20 each
Heart Picture Frame (set of 3)- .20
(2) Chocolates- .10 each
(7) Treat Bags- .10 each
(7) Color Your Own Sets- .10 each
TOTAL- $6.49


Hostess helping me sort out stuff.

 Hostess's new shirt! She's not a big fan of it.



Target- Cost Breakdown
Dinosaur Plates- .75
Doggy Window Clings- .99
Giraffe Chocolates- .50
TOTAL- $2.25

These I will use as favor bags for our "candy bar". They even come with ties to close them!

Gift basket for my siser Erica.

Christmas Tree Shop recipt

 Target recipt

No comments:

Post a Comment